Marketing & Advertising
Our primary functions:
- Single Family Homes and Condominiums
- Quality Apartment, Retail and Office buildings
- Condominium Associations
- Lease Negotiation, Construction Management, Property Maintenance
- Building Janitorial, Sub-Contractor Management
The beginning step of our program is a thorough market research to determine a marketable rental amount. Our analysis will be based on current market conditions, current competition and prior market activity data, that will provide a suggested rent range for your consideration.
You are represented throughout the leasing process with your objectives in mind:
- Obtain the highest value possible
- Complete the process in a reasonable time
- Obtain the best possible tenant for your property, who will pay the rent and take pride in "the" new home
- Accomplish the lease
You receive an individual marketing plan developed exclusively for your property, including advice on the appearance of your property, information sheets of the advantages of your property, multiple listing involvement, internet connection, advertising and relocation advantages, and important communication on the marketing process. You will receive an estimate of the rental value based on similar homes currently on the rental market and on similar homes that have currently rented. You receive regular communication on the marketing progress.
The objectives: Obtaining the highest rent possible and completing the leasing process in a shortest period of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.